Best Online Real Estate Schools in Michigan
Looking to start a real estate career? Finding and completing the required pre-license education hours to sit for your real estate salesperson exam has never been easier with online courses. The following online schools provide the fundamental education requirements for Michigan real estate licensure online, so you can work through the courses whatever your schedule. Many also offer additional benefits like additional exam prep and career building courses, as well as provide access to world-class instructors. Check out our top picks for online Michigan Real Estate schools below.
Aceable Agent is an online education company providing real estate pre-licensing courses, as well as continuing education courses. They are the first company to provide mobile apps for students, so you can take your courses with you wherever you go. Aceable Agent offers practical coursework that prepares students for real-world issues. They use advanced video technology and cutting-edge teaching practices. With 24/7 access to career mentors and veteran real estate professionals as instructors, Aceable Agents provides you with support every step through your pre-licensing journey and beyond.
- All 40 hours of required education for Michigan Real Estate license
- Practice quizzes for the licensing exam, covering regional and national concepts to help you prepare
- Aceable Agent has apps for both Apple and Android devices, so you can take your license course on the go with you and pick-up where you left off on your desktop or laptop
- If you don’t pass your exam in three tries, Ace will provide you a full refund.
- While they don’t currently offer Continuing Education and Career Services for Michigan Real Estate agents, there are a variety of trainings available, covering Listing Appointments and Building your Team, to set you up for success.
In business since 1996, Real Estate Express has improved and perfected their courses over the past 20 years. They understand that mastering your fundamental Real Estate education and acing your Real Estate exam are two separate things. Real Estate Express offers a variety of tiers, based on your goals and needs as an aspiring licensed Real Estate salesperson. Each tier builds upon the basics, so whether you’re a self-starter and only need to hit your coursework requirement, want to include exam prep, or could use additional support with starting your real estate business, there is a package for everyone.
- All options provide the 40-hour Michigan Real Estate Fundamentals course, which includes the required real estate law, civil rights law, and equal opportunity in housing courses
- Add Exam prep and Real Estate Express will guarantee you’ll pass your licensing exam or your money back
- Access to over 40 hours per month of live Q&A with professional real estate experts
- Options to include a 90-day bootcamp, Prep for Success, and Social Express memberships help you to hit the ground running to start your business after passing your exam
- Provides real estate continuing education through their sister company, McKissock Learning, to maintain your license after you get it, or to grow your career.
Accredited by ARELLO, OnCourse Michigan Real Estate education for new licensure has helped over 750,000 people start their careers. Their online, self-paced program is offered at three levels: silver, gold, and platinum. In addition to pre-licensing, OnCourse offers exam prep, continuing education, and advanced coursework for broker licensing as well.
- Required 40-hour Michigan Salespearsons’ Fundamentals of Real Estate Course
- All packages include Mathmaster – a course to help you master real estate math using real-world examples
- Gold and Platinum packages include National Real Estate Prep xL – PSI – an adaptive learning software to help you prepare for your licensing exam with 8 practice tests, which guarantees that you’ll pass your exam on the first try
- Platinum package comes with additional test prep resources, like flash cards, test taking tips, and the textbook Michigan Real Estate: Principles & Practices, 6th. Edition to add to your library as a reference while you embark on your real estate career.
After 75 years in the exam prep and education business, Kaplan knows a thing or two about educating people. The Kaplan Real Estate Program offers online, self-paced pre-license coursework to help you meet the educational licensure requirements, prepare you for sitting for your exam, and setting you up for career success with your new real estate business.
- 24-hour access – take your courses anytime, anywhere your schedule allows
- Purchase only the State of Michigan 40-hour education course, or their of their “Michigan Real Estate Fundamentals with Master Exam Prep Package” that includes exam prep courses National PSI Drill and Practice QBank and Michigan Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank.
- For those that want a full-service course load to get your career on the right path, choose the “Career Launcher Package,” with the exam prep plus Real Estate Accelerator, a 2-day intensive course that walks you through setting up your new career with success.
- You have 6 months from the date of purchase to complete your coursework